- There are eight steps from the street pavement to the hostel's front door.
- We do not have a ramp.
- The easiest room to access is the en-suite family room on the
ground floor, consisting of one double bed and two sets of bunk beds.
- To the twin room (en-suite), which has one set of bunkbeds there are fourteen steps from the door.
- To the twin room (shared washroom), which has two single beds there are eighteen steps from the door.
- Our washrooms are equipped with showers but there are no baths, hand rails or hand aids.
- In all bedrooms we provide large sinks with lever taps, clearly labelled hot and cold.
- The hostel's dining room is located on the lower ground floor,
although if required breakfast can be served in the lounge for disabled
- The hostel has fire alarms and smoke detectors (with flashing red lights) in every room.