What types of groups do you accommodate?
We welcome a wide variety of groups, these include but are not limited to:-
- university / 6th form students
- rugby teams / groups
- stag and hen nights (well behaved ones!)
- overseas students
- house parties
Can our group self cater?
Yes, though you must have booked sole use of the hostel (a minimum of 40 beds).
Do you offer full board?
Yes, though usually we only offer full board to groups of 20 or more.
Can you accommodate large groups?
Yes, we have a sleeping capacity between forty six and fifty beds.
Can we have sole use of the hostel during our stay?
We can discuss this, depending on the size of your group and the season.
Is there plenty for groups to do in the area?
Visit Wales have a really well laid PDF of the local activity operators.
Here's just a shorter list to get you started:-
- Great climbing and walking
- Snowdonia National Park only minutes away
- Castles (Conwy, Caernarfon, Penrhyn, Bodelwyddan)
- Great Orme Country Park
- Tram and Chair Lift on the Great Orme
- Llandudno Ski Centre
- Venue Cymru (North Wales Theatre)
- Beautiful beaches (suitable for swimming)
- Victorian Pier
- Ten-pin bowling
- Bodafon Farm Park
- Sea Angling/ Fishing
- Sailing and water sports
- Bodnant Gardens
- Oriel Mostyn Art Gallery and Museums
- Historic buildings and places of interest
Do you have a street map of Llandudno with all the attractions and points of interest marked?
Yes, we have a really clear street map in PDF format:-