Who can stay at your hostel?
We welcome a wide variety of people, these include but are not limited to:-
- back packers
Do you offer complimentary breakfast?
Yes. We serve continental breakfast between 8.30am and 9.30am in our dining room.
Can you recommend places to eat out?
Yes. We have good knowledge of superb local cafes and restaurants.
Is there a train station nearby?
Yes. Llandudno Station is just round the corner, literally 2 minutes on foot.
Is there a place to store my push bike?
Yes, push bikes are secured in our locked shed.
Is there plenty to do in the area?
Visit Wales have a really well laid PDF of the local activity operators.
Here's just a shorter list to get you started:-
- Great climbing and walking
- Snowdonia National Park only minutes away
- Castles (Conwy, Caernarfon, Penrhyn, Bodelwyddan)
- Great Orme Country Park
- Tram and Chair Lift on the Great Orme
- Llandudno Ski Centre
- Venue Cymru (North Wales Theatre)
- Beautiful beaches (suitable for swimming)
- Victorian Pier
- Ten-pin bowling
- Bodafon Farm Park
- Sea Angling/ Fishing
- Sailing and water sports
- Bodnant Gardens
- Oriel Mostyn Art Gallery and Museums
- Historic buildings and places of interest
Do you have a street map of Llandudno with all the attractions and points of interest marked?
Yes, we have a really clear street map in PDF format:-